Vicissitudinous story of the Rune-Midgarts Kingdom\'s very first female chef!
This book has become a best seller because it contains this woman\'s cooking recipes
that which perfectly display her passion for cooking. This copy is also specially
autographed by the author.
Ingredients: 20 Tongues, 1 Pot, 1 Alcohol, 2 Aloe Vera, 1 Spicy Sauce, 5 Royal Jellys,
10 Yggdrasil Leaves, 2 Blue Potions
1. Pour clear broth and Alcohol into a pot, and boil.
2. Parboil Tongues with the clear broth.
3. Cut Aloe Vera in diagonal slices, and garnish a plate by lining its rim with
the Aloe Vera.
4. Remove skin, muscle, and tendons from the parboiled Tongues, and mix the Tongues
with Spicy Sauce.
5. Serve the Tongue salad on the plate with Spicy Sauce to taste.
Dragon Breath Cocktail: sticky, full flavored cocktail that warms your stomach!
Ingredients: 10 Maneater Roots, 1 Singing Plant, 5 Aloe Leaflets, 5 Royal Jellys,
5 Lemons, 5 Prickly Fruits, 1 Yggdrasilberry, 10 Blue Herbs
1. Dry and pulverize the Singing Plant.
2. Wash and chop up Maneater Roots. Wash Prickly Fruits.
3. Wrap the chopped Maneater Roots with Aloe Leaflets. Boil and simmer
the wrapped Maneater Roots and Prickly Fruits for at least 2 hours.
4. Skim the broth by using a sieve or a cotton cloth to make the cocktail.
5. Refrigerate the cocktail, and drink with ice, Royal Jellys,
and a Lemon slice to taste.
Hwergelmir\'s Tonic: alcoholic drink made with water from a legendary pond.
Ingredients: 1 Yggdrasilberry, 10 Ice Cubes, 10 Bacillus, 4 Royal Jellys,
3 Concentration Potions, 5 Alcohol, 2 Prickly Fruits, 1 Illusion Flower
1. Wash and peel the Yggdrasilberry and Prickly Fruits.
2. Put Bacillus, Alcohol, well-dried Illusion Flower, and Concentration Potions
into a pot, and close the lid so it\'s airtight. Let the contents age
for about a week.
3. Pour the aged Concentration Potions, Royal Jellys, and skinned fruits into
an oak barrel, and let it age for at least a year. The tonic\'s taste
varies depending on how long it is aged.
4. Skim the aged drink with a sieve or cotton cloth, and then bottle it.
Steamed Desert Scorpions: Desert Scorpions steamed under hot desert sand.
Ingredients: 20 Scorpion Tails, 20 Scorpion Nippers, 2 Aloe Vera, 3 Yggdrasil Leaves,
3 Bitter Herbs, 10 Royal Jellys, 1 Spicy Sauce, 1 Pot
1. Remove the poison glands from the Scorpion Tails, and wash them
along with the nippers.
2. Mix Aloe Vera juice, chopped Yggdrasil Leaves, Royal Jellys, and Spicy Sauce
with water to make marinade sauce.
3. Soak Scorpion Tails and Nippers in the marinade for 10 hours, and then move
these ingredients to a pot, and close the lid so it\'s airtight.
4. Dig a hole in desert sand, place the pot in the hole around 10 AM
when the Sograt\'s Desert sand is at its strongest. Cover the pot with
sand, and then remove the pot around 5 PM.
5. Serve the steamed Desert Scorpion Tails and Nippers on a plate.
Immortal Stew: a dish rumored to be sought by an eastern emperor to attain immortal life.
Ingredients: 20 Immortal Hearts, 10 Mementos, 1 Yggdrasil Seed, 2 Anodynes,
10 Hearts of Mermaid, 2 Spicy Sauce, 10 Amulets, 2 Bitter Herbs
1. Wash and cut the Immortal Hearts into squares. Be careful since the hearts squirm,
especially while you cut them.
2. Pick out small Hearts of Mermaids, and wash them under running water.
3. Fry the Immortal Hearts, Spicy Sauce, and Amulet strips altogether.
4. Move them to a pot, add water and pulverized Mementos, and boil.
5. When it starts boiling, add Hearts of Mermaids, and continue boiling
until the hearts are well cooked.
6. Add chopped Bitter Herbs and Yggdrasil Seed, and simmer until it comes to
a boil again.
Cooked Nine Tail\'s Tails: eat this dish and become strong enough to defeat and
Ingredients: 10 Nine Tails, 2 Four Leaf Clovers, 10 Maneater Roots, 10 Sharp Leaves,
4 Yggdrasil Leaves, 1 Savory Sauce, 1 Yellow Spice, 2 Izdors
1. Skin the Nine Tails, and wash under running water. Parboil the skinned Nine Tails,
and then drain the excess water and fat.
2. Wash and chop the Maneater Roots. Parboil the Sharp Blades, and cut them in halves.
3. Mix the chopped Yggdrasil Leaves, Izidor, Savory Sauce and Yellow Spice to make sauce.
4. Marinade Nine Tails in the sauce.
5. Pour the sauce and the marinaded Nine Tails to a pot, add 1 cup of meat broth,
6. When it boils, reduce heat, add Four Leaf Clovers, and then simmer it down.
(Do not add Four Leaf Clovers before the mixture boils
because the leaf color will become too yellow.)